Tips from our Naturopath:
- Our bodies do a lot of important work whilst we’re sleeping which is imperative for both our physical and mental health. And our immune system may not be able to function at its best without adequate shut eye.
- When we sleep, the pituitary gland in our brain releases growth hormones, which helps the body to grow & repair itself
- Maintain a routine time of going to bed (dull I know) but once you start doing this at the same time every day, your body will get used to it & begin to recognise this as time for sleeping.
- Avoid sugar and alcohol (2 hours before bed), along with caffeine, nicotine & large meals in the evenings.
- Ditch your screens (phone, laptop, TV etc a good 60 minutes before bed) and read a book by dim light along with a sleepy time herbal tea.
- You could also try a small handful of pistachios, 1-2 kiwi fruit or some tart cherry juice before bed, that have all shown in studies to aid sleep”
Mist around yourself & the room as required. Not to be ingested, external use only.
Vibrational infusion of flowers & water: Rose Cone Flower, Brown Baronia, Purple Flag Flower, Hops Bush, Pink Fairy Orchid, Rose., natural solubiliser, organic Australian alcohol, essentials oils of Lavender, Bergamot & Melissa Leaf.