Tried everything & getting little to no results when it comes to your health?
Sick of specialists telling you there’s nothing wrong with you & yet you’re experiencing symptoms?
Feel bloated or have cramps after eating? Is your gut is out of whack & know that this is contributing to your other health issues?
If you’ve answered yes to any or all of these, then you’re in the right place!
Imagine waking up in the morning feeling energised, positive & ready to take on the day
As Naturopaths and Nutritionists, we provide symptomatic relief and more importantly, we address the underlying cause by getting to the root of the problem.
An analogy we like to use is that we turn off the dripping tap… we don’t just place a bucket underneath it.
Your gut is the powerhouse of your health; home to a diverse array of microbes (think goodies & baddies!). When this is out of balance, not only is your digestion affected, but other areas of your body such as skin, hormones and brain (e.g.stress, anxiety and depression.)
Not only is our approach guided by recognising and deciphering the signals your body is giving out, we also use an array of different pathology tests to pinpoint your health weaknesses as part of a personalised health treatment plan.
So where to from here?
YOUR PATH TO WELLNESS
Naturopathic medicine is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. We offer three appointment types that adjust to your needs on your health journey. Book your initial consultation today.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Initial Naturopathic Consultation: $145
- Our initial intake form is emailed to you. Please complete & return before your consult.
- Initial face to face consultation (approx. 1 hr), where a detailed health history will be taken.
- Circumstance specific questionnaire email link(s), to be completed online prior to consult
- Nutrition, lifestyle, digestion & mood tracker that you’ll complete over the next 1-2 weeks following your first appointment & bring back to your follow up to discuss.
- Set short and long term goals
- A personalised treatment plan will be emailed out to you 24-48 hours following our consultation.
- Leave with 1-2 key supplements/herbal formulas to get you started on your unique health journey
- Specific nutrition tips & example meals
- Do’s & Don’ts / lifestyle handouts
- Can be combined with a Corrective Facial (“The Works” Package.)
2nd Appointment or Extended Follow-up: $110
- A longer 45 min appointment to go over the personalised treatment plan that you received after your initial consultation.
- Discuss your short and long term health goals and how you will achieve them.
- Monitor your progress
- Make any adjustments to your treatment plan and answer any questions
- Discuss any testing that may be necessary / go over any pathology results
Standard Follow-up Consultation: $85
- 30 min appointment to monitor your progress
- Make any adjustments to your treatment plan
- Answer any questions you may have
- Update your supplement / herbal script.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
Book A Naturopathic Consultation
I visited the clinic about 4 weeks ago to have a consultation regarding some persistent skin issues I was experiencing. Having never been to a naturopath before, Jo took the time to explain everything to me and gave me some great product recommendations tailored to my specific needs. Since starting to use the products I have had no recurrence of my issues and my skin looks and feels great. Thanks Inside Out Clinic for your advice and support.
I have been suffering with Perioral Dermatitis and other skin issues on and off for many years and truly believe we have finally found out the course (liver deficiency). After years of trying so many different paths and so much money spent on things that have not worked, I cannot thank Jo and Leah enough for working out what I needed and how to treat me from the inside out. My skin has never looked so good and I can walk outside for the first time in years without any makeup on and feel great.
It’s not just your source of intuition
Listen To Your Gut
Did you know that approximately 70% of our immune system is housed in the gut?
Or that approximately 90% of the neurotransmitter, serotonin (think well-being & happiness) is produced there?
Behind closed doors it’s the gut that’s responsible for keeping our body in working order; including breaking down the food we eat, balancing hormones, energy production, the condition of our skin & our mental health.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg too with what our glorious gut does for us on a daily basis!
So it makes sense to ensure our digestive system is in excellent shape to keep on top of it’s extremely long ‘To Do List’.
Contact our Naturopaths & Skin Therapists
Location: 108 Beatrice Terrace (entrance on Duke St), Ascot QLD 4007.
We are next to Subiaco Hair. On-street parking is available. Please book an appointment beforehand.
Opening hours: Monday Closed.
Tuesday 9am-4.30pm. Wednesday 9am-7pm. Thursday 9am-7pm. Friday 9am-4.30pm.
Saturday 8am-1pm. Sunday Closed.
By appointment only.
Would you like to enquire about our products, services or make an appointment? Complete our form and we'll be in touch.