Are you sick of irregular, painful & mood crushing periods each month?
Do you feel like you’ve tried everything you can to fall pregnant?
Perhaps you’re peri-menopausal or menopausal and you’re over the hot flushes, insomnia & weight gain
If you’ve answered yes to any of these, then you’re in the right place!
Time of the month
hormonal / adult acne, endometriosis, PCOS, irregular periods
Time for a baby
pregnancy, IVF support, post-natal conditions, breastfeeding nutritional advice
Time for a change
peri-menopause, menopause & related conditions
Take back control from the hormones ruling your life
Because your hormones have a profound impact on your physical, emotional & mental health. These chemical messengers can wreak havoc with your mind and body in a whole host of different ways… affecting everything from your mindset to your nutrition to your gut health.
As a woman and mother myself, I can assure you that you’re not alone.
The good news?
I’m here to help you get to the bottom of your hormonal challenges, once and for all.
As a Naturopath, I take into consideration your current & past health history, and at times also rely on functional pathology testing [i.e. blood tests] so that I can devise a natural treatment plan to manage your specific situation.
Armed with this information, I can then work out a natural treatment plan to help
manage your specific situation.
So where to from here?
YOUR PATH TO WELLNESS
Naturopathic medicine is a system that uses natural remedies to help the body heal itself. We offer three appointment types that adjust to your needs on your hormonal health journey. Book your initial consultation today.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Initial Naturopathic Consultation: $145
- Our initial intake form is emailed to you. Please complete & return before your consult.
- Initial face to face consultation (approx. 1 hr), where a detailed health history will be taken.
- Circumstance specific questionnaire email link(s), to be completed online prior to consult
- Nutrition, lifestyle, digestion & mood tracker that you’ll complete over the next 1-2 weeks following your first appointment & bring back to your follow up to discuss.
- Set short and long term goals
- A personalised treatment plan will be emailed out to you 24-48 hours following our consultation.
- Leave with 1-2 key supplements/herbal formulas to get you started on your unique health journey
- Specific nutrition tips & example meals
- Do’s & Don’ts / lifestyle handouts
- Can be combined with a Corrective Facial (“The Works” Package.)
2nd Appointment or Extended Follow-up: $110
- A longer 45 min appointment to go over the personalised treatment plan that you received after your initial consultation.
- Discuss your short and long term health goals and how you will achieve them.
- Monitor your progress
- Make any adjustments to your treatment plan and answer any questions
- Discuss any testing that may be necessary / go over any pathology results
Standard Follow-up Consultation: $85
- 30 min appointment to monitor your progress
- Make any adjustments to your treatment plan
- Answer any questions you may have
- Update your supplement / herbal script.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
Book Your First Naturopathic Consultation
I came into Inside Out Clinic about supporting the IVF program I was on. My partner and I had already done 5 cycles without any luck and were both feeling hopeless. The girls did a test and found out I had MTHFR gene mutation, which was causing reoccurring pregnancy losses/infertility. The first month we started specific supplements for pregnancy in conjunction with the IVF. We fell pregnant first time and had our beautiful girl 9 months later! I will be forever grateful to the Inside Out Clinic for making our dream come true!
Thank you, Inside Out Clinic you have made me, feel more human!!! I thought I was stuck with crippling pain each month for the rest of my life. You guys are lifesavers.
It’s not just your source of intuition
Listen To Your Gut
Did you know that approximately 70% of our immune system is housed in the gut?
Or that approximately 90% of the neurotransmitter, serotonin (think well-being & happiness) is produced there?
Behind closed doors it’s the gut that’s responsible for keeping our body in working order; including breaking down the food we eat, balancing hormones, energy production, the condition of our skin & our mental health.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg too with what our glorious gut does for us on a daily basis!
So it makes sense to ensure our digestive system is in excellent shape to keep on top of it’s extremely long ‘To Do List’.
Contact our Naturopath & Skin Therapist
Phone: 0430 134 642
Online clinic - appointments by Zoom
Opening hours: Monday Closed
Saturday by Request
By Appointment Only
Would you like to enquire about our products, services or make an appointment? Complete our form and we'll be in touch.